Due to the recent orders from the State of Alabama regarding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we made the following changes:
The Pepperell Parkway and Marvyn Parkway lobbies are closed until further notice. Some of our staff members are working at both locations to assist members and the public by phone. So please call 745-4711 or 364-0470.
The drive-thru at our Pepperell Parkway and Marvyn Parkway locations are still open with our normal hours, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. until noon on Saturday.
Also, our annual membership meeting has been cancelled for May 19th. We will inform you of the meeting date once it is rescheduled.
If any of our members with loans are out of work due to COVID-19 and are experiencing financial difficulty, please contact us as soon as possible.
SAFER, CONVENIENT WAYS FOR MEMBERS TO ACCESS ACCOUNTS AND TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US:
- Drive-thru locations – at both the Pepperell Parkway and Marvyn Parkway locations you can make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, check balances, and perform CO-OP Service Center transactions. If you need a money order you can only get those from the Drive-thru on Marvyn Parkway.
- Debit Card – you can make withdrawals anywhere VISA is accepted, at ATMs and retailers.
- CardValet™ – You can turn your debit card on and off, control where and how your card is used, see your balances, and get alerts on your card usage.
- ATMs – You can get cash and check your balance at each of our branch’s ATM and at over 55,000 surcharge-free National and International ATMs via the Allpoint Network.
- NexGen Online Banking – you can see account balances, history, check copies, get e-statements, make atransfer internally between accounts. and externally via POPMoney and pay bills with CheckFree Bill Pay. You can send us a message via this service.
- NexGen Mobile Banking – download Four Seasons FCU NexGen Mobile app on your cell phone and you can do many of the same transactions you can do via NexGen Online Banking.
- Remote Deposit Capture – deposit checks from anywhere via your mobile device. You must have the correct checking account for this service. Some limitations and exclusions apply.
- Night Drop – you can securely leave deposits, payments, and documentation at both branch locations.
- Online Applications – visit apply.fourseasonsfcu.com – Apply for loan(s) or membership, 24/7.
- Fast Track Telephone Banking – dial 1-800-789-4385 for account balances, history, transfers, etc.
- Pepperell Location – phone 745-4711, fax 745-4495; Marvyn Location – phone 364-0470, fax 749-5101.
- Email: email@example.com
If other changes take place, we’ll keep our members informed via the news section on our website, www.fourseasonsfcu.com, office door postings, our NexGen Messaging Service, and/or via email. Please be sure that your information on file is up-to-date. Everyone and all businesses are in our thoughts and prayers. We encourage everyone to please follow the safety
guidelines set by the Alabama Department of Public Health & Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Thank you, Board of Directors, Management & Staff